We Help People Find The Place In Their Lives Where Faith and Creativity Meet!
"To reveal the living Jesus through a multicultural community of people, living in relationship with one another and God for the benefit of the surrounding communities."
- We want the intersection to be THE place for families in Adams County
- We will inherently attract artists and musicians because of our gifts (Worship and Dance)
- Jesus will be our main message and thrust (Foundational)
- We will redefine what it means to be in community as Jesus' followers
- We want to see Jesus identity restored in us
- We desire to give Jesus a good name in our community
- We want to be a place of hope for people who have given up on church (Restoration)
- We want to be a meeting place for those who don't yet know Christ (Evangelistic)
- We want to be the first multicultural community of Christ-followers in Adams County (Community)
- We will be a self-sacrificing group of disciples (Missions)
- We want to be a epicenter for real leadership development (Leadership)
- We must be lead by the Holy Spirit (Spirituality)
The Bible is our all-sufficient rule for faith and practice. This Statement of Fundamental Truths
is intended simply as a basis of fellowship among us (i.e., that we all speak the same thing,
1 Corinthians 1:10 [KJV/NIV]; Acts 2:42 [KJV/NIV]). The phraseology employed in this Statement
is not inspired nor contended for, but the truth set forth is held to be essential to a full-gospel ministry. No claim is made that it covers all Biblical truth, only that it covers our need as to these fundamental doctrines. (see the full list of beliefs here)
We are a parent affiliate church of the Assemblies of God of Springfield, Missouri.